And before enabling the NFC Chip to your Note, you need to firstly backup your device because you will flash this mod via recovery.
How to enable NFC on AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note.
- Download this.
- Reboot your Galaxy Note into Recovery mode if ClockworkMod Recovery is already installed on your device. Don't know whether your have it installed on your device? Visit this link to install it.
- Backup your device now, well because we are going to flash the mod.
- Then select "install zip from sdcard"
- Select "choose zip from sdcard" or "choose zip from internal sdcard" depending on where did you save it.
- Find the file of yours to be installed.
- Restart your device. Once it's on you will see the NFC options that you can turn on in Wireless Settings, also able to install NFC apps in the Play Market.
- Install Stock ROM on Galaxy Note GT-N7000
- How To Root Android Samsung Galaxy Note
- Root Samsung Galaxy Note Without Increasing Flash Counter
- Download And Install Leaked Android 4.0.3 ICS ROM For AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note