This situation is our most wanted, whether we are using PC or browsing with our mobile devices, iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. And whether we are using Wi-fi or non-wifi network connections. We want fastness, no fussiness.
Therefore, in this post I would like to share a tips to speed up your slow Wi-Fi connection on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
The general culprit which causing this issue is related to wireless network changing. And to get out from this inconvenient slow Wifi connection to use custom DNS servers which are near to your domicile.
But you can also use the -- I think -- universal DNS serves that are proven reliable and Wifi connection boosters -- Google DNS Servers and OPen DNS Servers -- these are two DNS servers offered by me as solution and by many people.
Here are the DNS servers.
- Google DNS servers: 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
- OpenDNS servers: 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124
- Go to Settings and then tap on WiFi.
- Choose the network you like to place the custom DNS servers.
- Click on the Numbers in DNS and type the custom DNS server.