Are you an Samsung Galaxy Note owner who wants to root your mobile device, then you can follow this tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy Note. The Galaxy Note's root will take ODIN method. So let's get started:
Before continue, you are going to need these:
2. Netchips CWM recovery kernel
3. Superuser zip file
Install Galaxy Note drivers to your computer by connecting your mobile device to your computer using USB cable, and your computer will install the drivers automatically. You are going to repeat the process, once with USB debugging turned off, and the other with the option turned on.
It's highly recommended to backup your files, just in case something unwanted happens, then you can restore.
Root Samsung Galaxy Note And Install CWM Recovery:
- Launch ODIN.
- Hit on PDA and choose the CWM recovery that you have downloaded from the above download link.
- Uncheck ‘Re-partition’ option if it's checked.
- Turn OFF your Galaxy Note and later put it in Download mode.
- Press the Home and Volume Down buttons at the same time, then continue to press and hold Power button down until the warning message appears.
- Now follow the onscreen instructions and put your phone into download mode by pressing the VOLUME UP key.
- Root HTC One S On Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich For Windows, Mac, Linux.
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S II i9100 Running On Android ICS.
- How to root Samsung Galaxy S3 (Root Samsung Galaxy SIII).