That goes to changing your font type too, and there are two apps that can do the job, however your Android phone must already been rooted because the apps I would like to share here require root access. For Samsung Galaxy Note, you can root your device here.
Two Android Apps for font-changing
1. Font Changer App.
- Screen density can be altered
- Font preview
- Others elements such as shadows, size and others may be customized
2. Type Fresh
- Apply selected TTF fonts to the system
- Backup system fonts to /sdcard/Fonts
- Restore backed up fonts from /sdcard/Fonts
- Place any TTF files you have in /sdcard/Fonts for easy access