And you can utilize number of firmwares based on continent that are listed at Sammobile, this is useful backup purpose. In case you need to switch back to your existing ROM. Here they are: for Middle EAST, ASIA and EUROPE.
Before dive into the tutorial, keep in mind by following the instructions below you are fully aware what is going to happen to your device if you fail to follow the guide correctly, and none will be responsible if that happens. So do it at your own risk.
Stuffs you need and what to do before proceeding.
- Download downloader of ODIN3_V1.85
- Download for full flashing only -- pit file: Pit file: Q1-20110914_16GB.pit
- USB Cable for Note, PC and NOTE G-7000.
- .Pit file.
- Close KIES suite if it opens.
- Make a backup of your data.
- Full phone's battery.
- Use Administrator access on your Windows pc to download and install drivers.
- Hard reset: *2767*3855# to clean memory cache.
1) Extract the ROM file you downloaded.
2) Launch ODIN Downloader using Administrator rule.
3) Load the binary files to its designated slots. And continue to press Start button. But remember don't check Repartition option, because no Pit file is loaded.
4) Your firmware is updated now and will reboot -- in this phase make sure your both your computer and device is connected and turn on.
5) Then shutdown your device for second times, with the proper key combination then reboot it.
6) After it rebooted, select WIPE CACHE PARTITION on the menu and to clear the cache. For the last time restart your device, for the new firmware to installed.