However the current 4.1.1 AOSP Jelly Bean is an experimental build, or consider this as a "Preview" that contains several things don't work as expected. The developer, XpLoDWilD promises to fix them all once the CyanogenMod 10 is released, until then no ETA for the finer build.
In case you are asking yourself which features that works and which ones don't? Here I give you two lists.
- - Wi-Fi
- - Bluetooth
- - Storage
- - Audio playback
- - Sensors
Features that don't work:
- - Camera
- - Audio volume (is stuck at either 0 or 50%)
- - Audio recording likely
- - HW Video playback (but software playback works)
- - Screenshot
How to install 4.1.1 AOSP Jelly Bean on ASUS Transformer TF300T
Download Google Apps: http://www.mediafire.com/?llva21h5j1ruab0
- Download the build
- Copy to sdcard
- WIPE DATA
- On your computer, extract the build zip (or just boot.img inside it)
- Reboot to recovery, flash zip
- Reboot to fastboot, type "fastboot -i 0x0B05 flash boot boot.img"
- Reboot to Jelly Bean!
Visit the original thread for further questions.