RootZWiki had put a serious tests before finally sure this leaked is worthy of sharing, so all of us will end up feeling satisfied not just come out saying yes I have ICS installed but then uninstalled it. Anyway here is a list of features that work:
- Face Unlock is fully functional
- LTE connections are solid and up to speed
- Phone calls work great both ways
- Audio quality is up to par
- Stereo Bluetooth is fully functional
- MMS is fully functional
- GPS is fully functional
- Google Talk and Video Chat work
- Google Voice is fully functional
- Task Manager is smooth and transitions are quick
- Downloaded Flash video and in-browser video works flawlessly
- Chrome autosync is fully functional
- AT&T Hotspot functionality works, external devices connect fine
Are you interested to install this build to your Samsung Galaxy Note? Then follow the following steps.
But before proceed, read this disclaimer: that no one will be responsible for any damage might cause to your device after following the steps, do this at your own risk. Beside no body is forcing you to do so, right? So let's do it.
Download and Install Leaked Android 4.0.3 ICS ROM For AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note.
Step 2: Reboot your device in download mode. Do so by holding Power, Volume Down and then Volume Up.
Step 3: Use USB cable to connect your Samsung Galaxy Note to your PC.
Step 4: Run the Odin One-Click file in order to get your device updating. It should detect your device as com3 (in yellow).
Step 5: Now click on PDA button, then choose ICS Rom (<-Download Link). And click start.
Congratulation now your Samsung Galaxy Note device is running on the Android 4.0.3!
Recommended reading about Galaxy Note:
- Install Stock ROM on Galaxy Note GT-N7000
- How To Root Android Samsung Galaxy Note
- Root Samsung Galaxy Note Without Increasing Flash Counter