Yes you can have Siri functionality on your iPhone 4 or iPod touch 4g after following the installation steps below, and the steps are easy to follow.
We are going to need a jailbroken iPhone 4s, Cydia and add the URL source and install it. And then get the iPhone 4s certificate as the last step.
Are you ready to install Siri on iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4g or A4-based device without proxy? You are?! Then let's do it!
1. Jailbreak your iPhone 4 or iPod touch using Redsn0w, if you have not before.
2. Launch Cydia > Manage > Sources > Edit > Add this URL source: repo.siriport.ru and click on Add Source.
3. Once you added the source, it's time to get the iPhone 4s certificate. Go to this website then: siriport.ru/1.crt, use your device browser. If the website is not opening, then use your computer browser and download the certificate, and set the iPhone 4 email you have configured and open it from that email.
How to install the Siriport on iPhone 4.
1. Launch Cydia and tap Manage.
2. Tap Sources and then Edit.
3. To Add.
4.Type the “repo.siriport.ru” and then click Add Source.
5. If you face "verification error" message (like in picture below), then check your WiFi connection, enable it. Because to download Siriport you need WiFi connection.
Once connected to server “Siriport” will be installed automatically. If you are connected to Siriport, it will be automatically installed. Then reboot your device afterward.
6. Again launch Cydia > Manage > Sources. And find the “SiriPort.Ru Repo” in the source list.
7. Tap the SiriPort.Ru repository and then within it, find SiriPort.
8. Once you found it, then install it.
9. It will begin the installation, it takes sometimes, therefore wait patiently! Once it's completed then reboot your device.
Once you have finished installing SiriPort and Siri on iPhone 4, you can further to activate Siri on iPhone 4 to make it works.
Related news about SiriPort: