Just like a tweak from Cydia, namely Display Recorder that's designed for the same purpose. However since it's a Cydia's tweak, means the first requirement is jailbreaking your iOS device.
But not with this non-Cydia app from App Store, you don't need jailbreak at all, but it takes money though.
Anyway the app name is similar with the one from Cydia, which is Display Recorder and it will make you able to records iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch screen in real time. In other words, now recording what's happening on your device's screen is easy as one, two, three!
And below is the list of features offered by Display Recorder:
1. You can now records directly to high quality H264 mp4.
2. You will have two options of recording which are to records video or audio.
3. On-device YouTube uploading.
4. Adjustable video orientation & quality settings.
5. Adjustable audio quality settings.
6. Export recorded video to Photo Library.
7. Hardware accelerated video encoding.
It is said that Display Recorder only utilize small resources of your device, also there is no limitation on video length and advertised offering stability.
And this app also offers the ability to export your video directly to Youtube.
Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad.Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Do you want to give Display Recorder a try? Then prepare your $1.99 and head to iTunes now.