And Redsn0w 0.9.13dev1 includes support for Windows and Mac OS, seems everything looks good. But wait up, read the following list of warnings before taking further steps:
- As we already know that iOS 6 beta 1 for developer account only.
- And the only available method for iOS 6 beta 1 jailbreak with Redsn0w is only tether jb.
- Once you have jailbroken your iOS 6 beta 1, Cydia can't be isntalled unless you follow the guide here to install Cydia on your jailbroken iOS 6 b1 device.
- If you rely on unlock, stay away from iOS 6 beta 1 or else say good bye with your existing unlock ability.
- All A4 based devices, such as iPhone 3GS, iPhon 4, iPod touch 4G, are supported.
How to Jailbreak iOS 6 beta 1 on iPhone 4, 3G and iPod touch 4G:
Step 1. Now you need to install iOS 6, therefore head to this: install iOS 6 beta 1 without UDID.
Step 2. Open Redsn0w, then click on Extras > Choose IPSW and then point Redsn0w to iOS 6 beta 1 ipsw file.
Step 3. Now click on Back button on the screen, continue your step with clicking on Jailbreak. You will see the instructions to put your device into DFU mode. Then wait for the jailbreak process to finish, it takes about minutes.
Step 4. There won't be Cydia icon appears once your iPhone is ON, because Cydia can't be installed. Therefore you need to SSH your device. Follow this to install Cydia on jailbroken iOS 6 beta 1 device.
Step 5. Done! Congratulation because you have jailbreak iOS 6 beta 1 with Redsn0w!
See you again!