Albeit the device is considered not too popular compared with other topnotch Android based devices, also less supported by the development community. But surely it comes with quite decent features to offer. Pantech Burst comes with 1GB Ram, powered by 1.5GHZ dual-core processor and facilitated with 16GB of internal storage.
And back to rooting business, after few days of working finally a guy name jcase with his companions Attn1 and IOMonster managed to root the device and posted the instructions for all to follow. You can start preparing yourself for rooting your Pantech Burst device using the steps below. (After the image)
How To Root Pantech Burst Phone
- Download this file: prestoroot.img.
- Fastboot and ADB installed and working on your PC
- Connect your phone to your PC.
- Go to the folder you placed the prestoroot.img you've downloaded previously and then launch a command prompt. Do so by pressing shift+ right click > open command window here; Note: this doesn't work in Windows 7's libraries - you must be in the actual folder.
- Now it's time to execute the command:
adb reboot bootloader
- Now let your device to boot into the bootloader before you continue.
fastboot boot prestoroot.img
- Root Pantech Element Device.
- Download Ice Cream Sandwich Build For Samsung Galaxy S II SkyRocket.
- Download And Install Leaked Android 4.0.3 ICS ROM For AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note.