And again the steps are quite easy, but of course do it at your own risk.
- Pantech drivers. This is for Windows.
- ADB and Fastboot.
- ClockworkMod Recovery and insecure boot image.
- Extract the file you've downloaded previously and then execute a command prompt. Do so by pressing shift+ right click > open command window here; Note: this doesn't work in Windows 7's libraries - Use the actual folder.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Execute these commands:
- adb reboot bootloader
- fastboot flash recovery cwm-188.8.131.52-pororo.img
- fasboot flash boot element-boot-insecure.img
- fastboot reboot
- Now you need to install SU via the Play Store or get the flashable version here and flash in CWM.