Once you have XMBC app, you are able to transfer AirPlay video from your device to PC, TV and Mac while juggling your computer into a media center that will be able to play any movie formats.
How to Send AirPlay Video from an iPhone to Mac, Windows PC, Linux or TV
- Download the XBMC app's latest version for free here.
- Open XBMC, then scroll over to System.
- And then select Settings from the submenu and click on Network.
- Scroll down and find Allow XBMC to receive AirPlay content, click the dot next to it so that it’s blue
- Optionally, set an AirPlay password (In most private network this is not necessary)
How to send / export AirPlay Video from an iPhone and iPad to XBMC
- Play a video from your installed video apps.
- Then tap the video in order to make control bar appears, then click on AirPlay icon.
- Now find for XBMC (and your computer name), click on it to begin the AirPlaying video.