Enough talking about my past with Counter Strike, a XDA member has brought the entire game utility to Android based devices.
However not too excited yet guys, because currently the game only supports Android OS 2.0+ and Android 2.3+, if yours below the versions, unfortunately you are forced to halt yourself from playing this game, unless upgrade your phone to supports the mentioned Android OS.
Let's see the features and FAQ of Counter Strike for Android.
- New maps have been added
- Installing fire button? Of course you can and install it anywhere you like.
- Dislike a certain player while you are a host? Then kick him or them!
- Aim fixed
FAQ (6u and 5o version can be seen through download links below).
- Q: How about bots, will there any bots?
- A: Sure, In 5o version only. (map singleplayer)
- В: How to I jump?
- О: You can't jump on the 5o version, but you can jump in 6u version.
- В: Is it possoble to play on ARMv6 devices?
- О: Yes, but you would have problems with graphics. (only in 5o version)
- Download Counter Strike for Android Phone in the 50 release
- Download Counter Strike for Android Phone in the 6p version
Via XDA forum.