It's reported that GPS, Camera and Sensors are not working on the Alpha 3 Build. But other things like, 3G, Internet, SD Card, Audio, GPRS, Wi-Fi work.
Install SamdroidMod 3 With Android 2.3 On Samsung Spica i5700
Before proceed, remember this ROM is still in Alpha stage, which means this is the most unstable version. Therefore still need more tests to find bugs and then fix them all. If you want to test this, do it at your own risk.
1. Firstly download SamdroidMod_3.0.1_GB_Alpha3.zip (don't extract it)
2. Connect your phone to computer using USB and then copy the downloaded zip file to internal SD Card memory.
3. Turn your Samsung Spica phone off.
4. Get into Recovery Mode. To do it press Volume Down button, Call button, and End Call button together while in Power Off mode.
5. When you are in recovery mode, choose the option called“Wipe data & cache”.
6. Now apply “SM 3.0.x.zip”.
7. Restart after process the complete.
Congrats now your Samsung Spica i5700 operated by Android Gingerbread!