1. Firstly you need to jailbreak your iPhone, here is the tutorial to jailbrek your iPhone 3GS and for iPhone 3G here.
2. Install OpenSSH, by heading to Cydia - tap on "Search" and then search OpenSSH, once you have found it, then install it and restart your iPhone.
3. Connect your iPhone to computer but don't launch iTunes.
4. If you use Mac then download and install Cyberduck, if you use Windows then install WinSCP. Afterward enter the following details to login to your iPhone:
- Server: The IP address of your iPhone. Settings –> WiFi –>
Username: root Password: alpine Protocol: SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) Hostname: The IP address of your iPhone. Setting –> WiFi –> User name: root Password: alpine Protocol: SCP
- For iPhone 3G, copy the following property list file at: /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/N82AP.plist (Paste it on your Desktop and edit it)
- For iPhone 3GS, copy at: /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/N88AP.plist (Paste it on your Desktop and edit it)
7. Save the modified plist and upload the file through SSH back into the iPhone.
8. Reboot your iPhone.
Watch the Video Demo Of HDR Photos on iPhone 4