Bluefire Reader is considered brings something different with other apps that have the same functionality, which is supporting Adobe DRM. That format is generally used by public libraries, so using Bluefire Reader means you have what it takes to download free eBooks from hundreds of public library on the net and use your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad as media to read the eBook.
These steps you must follow to borrow eBook from library on the net and read it via your mobile device.
- Find the library that offers digital books using Adobe DRM.
- Download dan install BlueFire Reader via iTunes
- Login to the chosen library website
- Follow the library steps to get the eBook
- Download the .acsm files associated with each eBook.
- Click on the .acsm file to download the book with Adobe Digital Editions.
- Place the folder where ADE stores your eBooks (On Windows, generally it's in My Documents\My Digital Editions).