Therefore you don't need to connect your phone to your computer, because accessing your phone's files can be done if both your computer and phone are connected into the same Wi-Fi router.
Let's see what you can do with DropSpot, this app offers an easy drag and drop files as its main key. Thus, if you wish to transfer any file from your PC to your Phone, you can simply drag it and drop it to web browser, the file will instantly be stored to your Android phone. How about moving the file within the phone? It can, just drag and drop it.
How to access files in Android phones using web browser
- Launch DropSpot app from your Android phone.
- In case you have not enabled the Wi-Fi yet, then you will be presented with a button to start it up.
- After it's connected to Wifi, a serial number will appear, generally look like these: 192.168.1.56 : 8080. Now type anything you see on your Phone into the address of your internet browser, don't space it.
- Enter your login code -- if Authentication is already enabled.
- Now you can get an access to your files!
DropSpot Lite requires Android 2.2 and above. If you are interested to give this app a shot!