Then you can untethered jailbreak using Redsn0w 0.9.10b1 from the iPhone dev team which containing the same set of package like Corona, and based on Pod2G works. Because Redsn0w can be used for already jailbroken device or the fresh one.
Download Redsn0w 0.9.10b4 for Windows and Mac OS X:
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.10b4 for Mac OS X
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.10b4 for Windows
- Download PwnageTool 5.0.1 for Mac OS X
How to unthered jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 with Redsn0w 0.9.10b1 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
1. Launch Redsn0w, and choose "Jailbreak" and continue your step with "Installing Cydia". And put your device into DFU mode.
2. Redsn0w will start untethered jailbreaking your iOS device, just wait at this phase, till Redsn0w finis its job.
3. When Redsn0w has done its job, your device will be rebooted, that means you already have a iPhone, iPod touch or iPad untethered jailbroken running on iOS 5.0.1 firmware.
Update: the beta 2 is already released, go download Redsn0w 0.9.10b2.