- Now press Settings > Store from your devic.
- Now press Sign In -- skip this if you are already signed in to the iTunes Store.
- Now enter your App Username, Apple ID and password.
- Press On/Off switch to enable Automatic Download for items of your choice, like Music, iBooks or Apps.
- If you don't find iBooks as option in Automatic Downloads area, then you need to download iBooks and install it from the App Store.
- You can also enable / disable Automatic Downloads on cellular network like Wi-Fi, 3G. Simply tap On / Off next to Cellular in Settings > Store. Cellular downloads are limited to a file size of 20 MB or smaller.
Hope this post helps you and see you again in another posts.