Instead we will be using the pre-installed voice recognition tool from your device, that you can use to send SMS by your voice, not using keyboard.
As we already know that Galaxy Nexus brings a handy voice recognition ability that allow us to use voice to dictate and send text messages.
So here is the step by step to dictate and send text messages using your voice on Nexus.
- Open your messaging on home screen or anywhere it's placed or via settings.
- Choose compose message to start with writing message.
- Now hit the button of microphone.
- Press it and record your message using voice, speak loud and clear to prevent confusion.
- Review the written text, to check for errors.
- If everything is okey, then send the message by pressing send.
Recommended reading about Galaxy Nexus guide.
How To Enable Face Unlock On Galaxy Nexus.