How to Jailbreak PlayStation 3 Using Android Phone:
- Get the PSFreedom file here and then extract it when it's downloaded to your system.
- On your phone memory card, place a file named N1-CM6-PSFreedom.tar.gz
- One more download, download flashable boot.img
- Enter Recovery mode and flash the file named PS3-signed.zip
- Restart your the device
- In this phase, you need to use the Terminal Emulator, type the following:
- cd sdcard
- insmod psfreedom.ko
- You need to turn your PS3 Slim off now by killing power at the power socket and connect your Android mobile via USB.
- Turn on PS3 by pressing power and eject button respectively in quick succession.
- At this stage, you will see the following line: “Install Package files” in the PS3 XMB menu
- Congratulation! You have a jailbroken PS3 now.
Download this file named PS3-no-more-signed.zip and flash into this file by going to recovery mode.
Do the above tutorial at your own risks. I am not going to responsible for any damages and/or destroy your device/phone, PS3, or any other electronic device used in the attempt to follow the above tutorial