For example, in case you have unused element which effect to your device performance, then you can disable them. Also ability to customize icon look, folder, dock, Status Bar and Locksreen.
Beside of the above mentioned abilities, there is also an option to save your Springboard layout and measuring the brightness of your wallpaper. One more thing, if you want transparency for your icons you can make your icons become transparent also re-sizing your them with Springtomize 2 1.2-5.
Here is additional features of Springtomize 2 1.2-5
- Apply custom color inside apps
- Adjust the brightness with volume buttons
- Battery theming
- Landscape/portrait options for icons
- Added support for iOS 5.1
To have Springtomize 2 1.2-5 installed your device must be running at least iOS 4.0 and higher -- it also supports iOS 5.1 firmware -- it's safe to say this tweak supports all the iOS from 4.0 till 5.1.
Here are Springtomize 2 1.2-5 screenshots.
Springtomize 2 1.2-5 tweak is developed by Filippo Biga and currently available in Cydia under BigBoss Repository if you are interested to install it.
Anyway since it is a jailbreak tweak, especially for iOS 5.1 device, you need to firstly jailbreak it. Don't worry you can follow the following tutorials to do so with Redsn0w 0.9.10b6.
- How To Semi Untethered Jailbreak iOS 5.1 On iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad 1 And iPod touch With Redsn0w 0.9.10b6
- Tethered Jailbreak iOS 5.1 With Sn0Breeze 2.9.2 / 2.9.3 For Non A5 Device