- You might forget something, that LimeRa1n is for Windows only (at least currently) so if you are a mac user, it won't work.You need to wait for the Mac version of the LimeRa1n.
- You need to use the newest iTunes version in order to use LimeRain. This could be the reason you failed to make LimeRain work. Thus update your iTunes to the latest version.
- The third reason is might be you didn't use "run as administrator" option when running LimeRa1n. Thus do so, because it's the requirement.
- If you are facing the condition of LimeRa1n icon does not appear on your iPhone screen, you need to reboot your iPhone. Or hold the Home and Power button at the same time, till your devices shut down.
- If your getting 3014 error? You can head to this page to try the solution offered there.
- Another issue people face after jailbreak their iPhone using LimeRa1n is their device stuck on the frustrating Apple logo. You are facing the said problem too? Then follow the instructions explained in the video below:
- No Cydia icon after jailbreak with LimeRa1n? Try to reinstall Cydia via limera1n icon (Limera1n is a white box app on you springboard)and reboot your device twice or may be three times.
Some of the technical bugs listed above it's because the JB tool was released too early, beside it's in still beta stage anyway.
Afterward: you can continue to jailbreak iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 on iOS 4.1using LimeRa1n for WindowsVia: ModYourPod.