And in this post we will elaborate the steps to root your Android Motorola Droid 3, however before we dive into it. It is a forewarn that this rooting activity could brick your device, therefore do this at your own risk. Neither I or slow88Ix would responsible for any damage or data loss, even your hair loss:D after applying this tutorial. Let's do it then.
Root Motorola Droid 3 for Windows, Mac and Linux
1. Download Motorola Android drivers: Windows 32bit and 64bit and as for Mac and Linux: Here.
2. Install the driver.
3. Now download and extract Droid 3 Easy Root Script.
4. On your mobile Droid 3 device, touch Menu and head to
5. On your Droid 3, tap menu and navigate to Settings > Applications > Development in order to enable “USB debugging”
6. Plug your device to computer and then choose this mode: Charge Only.
7. visit this folder: “MotorolaOneClickRoot_psouza4″ that you have extracted in the step 3. And then run this exe file: MotorolaOneClickRoot.exe. And as for Mac or Linux: run_to_root_your_droid3.sh.
8. You will see the on-screen instructions, follow them, make sure there is nothing crucial missed.
9. Congratulation now you have rooted your Motorola Droid 3.