In the process on how to fix recovery mode loop we can use tools like iRecovery a libusb command that is designed for Linux, Mac OS and for Windows too perhaps. Now we can continue to fix the recovery mode loop for your iPhone and iPod touch.
Requirements before starting to fix or get out from Recovery mode loop:
1. Download this file package that contains iRecovery for Mac and WIndows, and also LibUsb-Win32.
2. As for Windows, download this iRecovery too.
How to get out from recovery mode loop while jailbreaking or unlocking
1. Install libusb you've downloaded earlier, this is for Windows users only. However if your OS Windows is vista, to install libusd-win32, do this:
- Right-clicking the file, and go to properties and then hit "Run this program in compatibility mode" and then choose Windows XP (SERVICE PACK2) on the drop down list.
- Right click again and choose "run as administrator". And follow what it says in the installations commands. Running the test program list the usb devices plugged into my computer – but not my new device.
2. Now launch iRecovery in Terminal / Console with iRecovery -s
3. Execute the following commands:
setenv auto-boot true
4. Now restart your device -- followed by pressing home and sleep together for about 10 seconds.
You will see now you no longer in recovery mode loop each time rebooting or restarting your iPhone.