Here is the interactive ads look on the XBOX 360:
And I know you are not happy about it, so are the rest of your XBOX buddies and Microsoft should not sacrifice its users fun for their own benefit. So judging your condition right now, I am not mistaken if labeling you as the interactive ad victim that means you are going to need this how to tutorial to disable The Interactive Ads from your Xbox 360 Dashboard.
Remove the interactive Ads from the Xbox 360 dashboard
This tutorial taken from Reddit user, namely absurdlyobfuscated. We are going to need an OpenDNS account, why? Because he said it's the easiest solution among others methods he tried and it's free. So let's get into the tutorial.
1. Create account in OpenDNS (don't worry it's free).
2. Add a network for your current IP address.
3. Go to Advanced Settings and next to 'Domain Typos', check the box 'Enable typo correction' if it's not already checked and apply.
4. Got to Web Content Filtering settings and set the filtering level to 'None', and under 'Manage individual domains', put rad.msn.com and select 'Always block' and then click 'Add domain'. Screenshot.
5. On your Xbox, go to System Settings -> Network Settings -> (your connection) -> Configure Network -> DNS settings -> Manual, and enter the OpenDNS IP addresses for the primary and secondary DNS servers: 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168.
6. You may need to clear your hard drive cache before ads disappear entirely: System Settings -> Storage -> Hard Drive -> press Y -> Clear System Cache (note that you'll have to re-download any title updates for any games you play after doing this).
Conguratulation now you have blocked and disabled XBOX 360 interactive Ads on dashboard.